Monday, 19 March 2007

Easter is coming


Well I must say my make over didn't turn out how I wanted it to so needless to say, I won't be showing you the after photos for awhile... I am sure it will work out in the end...
I can't believe it is only 3 weeks till Easter and that will be a 10 day break for the kids which is wonderful... I so look forward to my breaks with them as they are growing far to fast. Just wanted to let you know that I only have a few Easter inspirations in glass left so if you are interested please have a look at my website... I will be working on so much over the next few weeks so in early April, I will have a big change on my site... Also keep an eye out for the May Romantic Homes as it has a little laundry bag of mine in it... It is such a lovely magazine........

4 comments:

Dave Richards said...

Well Easter is certainly fast approaching...and everyone around is getting excited about it...and for some really interesting ideas and resources you can also drop by my blog on Easter Greetings sometime and enjoy all that it's filled up with!!!

Jackie said...

I love that beautiful Easter charm. I'm off to your website. How exciting to have something in Romantic Homes - I just bought my first issue of that this last month - really lovely! Congratulations!
http://wrensnestdesigns.typepad.com

Christine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christine said...

your little glass egg charm is beauiful Cathy,
as fresh as a breath of spring!
I look forward to the May issue of Romantic Homes.
Congratulations dear friend,
love,C