Monday, 5 March 2007

Friends


I start my day by checking my emails and I am always so excited when I have lovely letters from my friends and customers all over the world... I feel very blessed that I hear about peoples lives and have a sneak peak into their homes and families... I think that is why I have always wanted to have a blog but have been a little scared as my writing skills aren't my greatest asset.. I sit here in my little studio creating and thinking how joyous it is to have met such wonderful creative people through what I love. I read this quote earlier today and thought why not start a blog and share a little of me with the world... So here it is
Risk more than others think is safe. Care more than others think is wise. Dream more than others think is practical. Expect more than others think is possible. anonymous

5 comments:

Katie said...

Cathy my dear! I have been eagerly awaiting your blog, and you didn't disappoint! Beautiful old image of those little girls, and I love that quote. You've made my day!!!

Terri's ThreadArt said...

Hi CathY! Welcome to blogging world! I just started mine a few week's ago and have already connected with the most wonderful , like minded people! You will LOVE it!I love the saying at the bottom of your post! Terri Takacs http://lavenderbetweenthecracks.blogspot.com/index.html

Elizabeth said...

I look forward to your postings - thank you for sharing!!!
Elizabeth

Christine said...

it's lovely,dear Cathy!
I look forward to hearing more from my little down under friend,
xo, christe'

vanessa said...

Dear Cathy, I'm so glad you decided to take the plunge and start a blog. I do hope you enjoy it and I'm so looking forward to reading your posts.