Monday, 7 May 2007

Sneak Peak


Well finally my retail catalogue is ready to print so I thought I would send you a sneak peak at the cover... This catalogue is sort of like an elaborate newsletter... Beautiful items from Deerfield Farmhouse, Sparrow's cottage, Angela Osment, Stacy Nash and Notforgotten Farm... as well as me... Little interesting facts about my family and myself.... Even a photo on the back which is a little scary... Most items are one off so when they sell that is it...Anyway I am hoping to get my overseas ones printed off today... and in the post tomorrow... These catalogues are $4 each if anyone is interested (this basically just covers ink, paper and postage)....

12 comments:

Christine said...

oh Cathy, it looks gorgeous...I can't wait to see what's inside!
xo,C.

Katie said...

Well...I could practically write what ma said...I can't wait to see it, and it looks gorgeous...hehe!

Robin Sherwood frecklefarm said...

Congratulations on your first catalog in print and in the mail!
That is a major achievements.

xo
Robin

lauren said...

Yes! I would love to purchase one. How do we do this? Please email me via my blog:
http://www.alicelands.typepad.com
Email link is there.

lauren Mumford

Rosemary said...

so, how does one order one?

FrenchGardenHouse said...

Congratulations! Your catalog looks wonderful, and it's a big achievement!!

...I have enjoyed visiting your blog.
Please let us know how we can purchase one.:)

Lidy
frenchgardenhouse.com

Robin Sherwood frecklefarm said...

happy Mothers day.
best
Robin

Cathy Louise said...

I am so sorry to let you know that my catalogue is now sold out... Thanks for all your interest and comments...

Norma DeCamp said...

Cathy I read about the charming bed frame you incorporated into your home. I so can relate to finding something wonderful at a sale and being so excited to get home and place it in just the perfect place, and how good it makes one feel.
Norma DeCamp

The Paris Apartment said...

Oh your website is wonderful! Love what you're doing, such an inspiration for all the entrepreneurs out here, thank you for sharing!

barberine said...

hello i 'm french, my name is camille and my english is not very good....!!! i'm find your blog very beautiful.. i love this style. can i buy your catalog ?? is possible ????
see you later
thanks

Cathy Louise said...

I am so very sorry Barberine I don't produce a catalogue any more but have a look at my shoppe blog and you will find the things I am making now...Thanks for dropping by...