Monday, 9 July 2007

My lounge room II




Oh it is a cold winters day here in my little cottage as you can see my fire is on... Just a couple of photos of my new lounge that my dear hubby picked up yesterday... It is a little bit modern but I love it... I am going to make lots of cushions for it out of old linen as I think that would look really nice and it is wide enough to use as a bed for sleep overs for little people..... I will probably put some more white platters on my walls and maybe another couple of little mirrors (as my house is only tiny, mirrors are wonderful to make the place look bigger).... Have a look at my daughter, Kirstie's blog to see where our other lounge chair is now. She loves it...

10 comments:

WendyW said...

I really LOVE it Cathy! Thank you for sharing your beautiful house with us!

Christine said...

oh that's such a sweet chaise lounge, I love the colors and the idea of more old linen pillows is so luxurious sounding!
it looks so peaceful and restful, the fire makes the room so cozy
can't wait to see what you do next...
xo C.

Leisa said...

The lounge is lovely Cathy, I just love seeing the pics of your home. Thankyou.

Bethany said...

How lovely you room is! So serene and calming...I love every piece you have carefully placed. The new lounge looks to be a very nice spot to rest. I'm sure your new pillows will look just perfect :)

PAT said...

The new lounge is perfect! Your photos are beautiful! I like your style!

Pat
Back Porch Musings

Gypsy Purple said...

This is very lovely!!!!!

atmosphere said...

What a wonderful blog, so far away from Scandinavia.. Thank you for sharing it with us worldwide!

andrea said...

Again, I'd have to say this interior is very appealing. I like the restrained use of color juxtaposed by the warmth of the textures. How long did it take for you to put this room together?

Sadie Olive said...

You have some of the best peices. I just love your style.

Inredningsfanatiker said...

Oh, I really love youre home, it looks so beatiful!
/Petra
http://www.metrobloggen.se/jsp/public/index.jsp?article=19.8178