Friday, 3 August 2007

Little collages

Well nearly 10 pm Friday night here and I have been just going through a lot of my photos files and cleaning them out so thought I would share another little collage with you... I love the contrast of this little old sewing machine drawer that has bits of different coloured paint on it... Lovely glitter and pretty roses.... a close up of my sweet little petticoat... A beautiful paper cone made by my dear friend Christine Crocker with a lovely photo of my dad when he was a little man.... old buttons and a beautiful detailed timber frame.... All things that I love.....

7 comments:

Sea Angels said...

What a lovely collection of photos, it makes them even more special when we have memories of loved ones to share...looks like your sore throat has started to get better...have a nice week-end xx

PAT said...

This is a beautiful collage. Great memories for you, too!

Pat

Marie said...

Lovely pictures!

Have a nice weekend!
Marie

johanna said...

Thanks for all your beatiful pictures..i love them
/johanna

Interiørhuset said...

how lovly youre pictures are! They always make me dream....
I would love to look at youre catalog when its done.
I have been looking and reading youre hole blogg,and I absolutley love it...you make so many beautiful things....have a nice weekend!
Take care!

Fridhemspinglan said...

It's all lovely!
Yet your home isn't full of those kind of things that - wonderful as they are - can make it look just overcluttered! Good balancing act!

Ingela :)
...expecting your precious catalogue...

Garden_Antqs said...

Love the collage and bits and pieces articles!