Friday, 21 December 2007

Beautiful gift and the most special of friendships


Well as we get ready to head to the coast and leave my little cottage for a few days... I was sitting here thinking about the wonderful friendships I have made through what I do and I must say I feel so blessed... There are so many of you out there that have opened your hearts up to me and I feel so lucky that this is a part of what I do... I received this amazing present in the mail today from my dear, dear friend Christe Crocker... She touches my heart every day with her sweet emails of friendship and I must say I just ADORE her and her amazing work... So thank you all my friends, I can't wait for heaps more adventures together in 2008 and may Christmas dreams fill your hearts with happiness....

6 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

It has been fun getting to know you through Blogland. Enjoy your trip away and have a wonderful christmas with your family.
Alison

FrenchGardenHouse said...

Cathy, I know you are ready to enjoy your holiday at the shore. I hope you are having so much fun, and relaxing. Thank you, for being the kind, sweet person you are, and sharing it all with us.
Merry Christmas!
xo Lidy

Alicia ~ Time Worn Style said...

Have a lovely holiday Cathy, see you in blogland upon your return!
Alicia ~ time worn style

Jeanette said...

Merry Christmas Cathy!
I hope you get a lovely vacation.
In Sweden it`s frosty. No snow but one degree below zero. Hopefully it will stay that way and not rain as it usually does on Christmas Eve. I wish you and your family a Joyful and Happy Holiday!

Lots of Love to you my friend!

Jeanette

Sherry said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family Cathy. May you find much magic, joy, love and laughter in the season. Best of everything for the coming year!!

catharinas-love said...

I love your blog with its beautiful pictures !
Rini - the Netherlands