Wednesday, 26 December 2007

Home again

Hi everyone
Home again from our little trip to the coast... Lovely mild weather to bike ride, walk, swim and play a little cricket with the family... I can't believe Christmas is over again for another year... It is gently raining on my roof and the kids have just gone with Geoff to his office as he is moving and painting to start his new position next week... I am going to go and put something on for tea and have a bit of a rest and read one of my lovely new books.... I hope all of you had a joyous Christmas.... Talk with you all again soon...

8 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

It is lovely to have a break away but there is nothing like walking through your own front door. Home is where the heart is,such a comforting place to be.
Alison

Gypsy Purple said...

Hope you had a blessed Christmas!! Wishing you and yours a happy and prosperous 2008!!!

avalon8theroses said...

Congratulations..just picked up Romantic Homes in Sorrento, Victoria and saw your article alongside a flickr friend Heather- Present Past- great to see an Aussie in the magazine...checking out your blog now...avalon8the roses

Jeanette said...

Hi Cathy! The vacation sounds great. Although swimming and bikerides sounds a bit strange to me us being in the middle of winter. But up til now the weather is far from "winter". Rain and grey skies and not a snowflake in sight. Looking forward to 2008 and alot of new opportunities to follow your life down under!

Lots of love
Jeanette

ginger at enchanting cottage said...

I just found your blog, it is so beautiful. I will be visiting offten. I love your style. I have been in my home for 17 years as well but am just now trying to make it look like me. I have so many different things I like but for sure white is my favorite.
I will be back to vist again
Ginger

Strömkarlen - Vitavillan said...

It,s a lovely blog you have.
Your style is tasty and very romantic Ithink.
Marlene.

Ottilias Veranda said...

It´s wonderful to be able to visit You , down under and exactly opposite where I am up in the north! I love to read and see all the beutiful things You create! Wonderful mild colours!

Wish You a Very Happy and Prosperous New Year!

KJ said...

What a sweet photo! It sounds like your vacation was wonderful!

BEST BLESSINGS!
KJ