Tuesday, 11 December 2007

my studio - just a few more photos to share






Dear friends
Well I have a couple of tiny orders to do tomorrow and then it is all over for the Year... The only thing I am missing is the emails that usually come in every day (LOL)!!!!! My daughter has been very sick for the last 4 days so hopefully we are all fit for our time away at the coast for Christmas.... 5 days won't be enough !!!!! I hope you are all enjoying the joy of the Christmas season.... Lots of baking to do next week... I can't wait.... We had another lovely shower of rain today.... SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!talk again soon.....

8 comments:

WendyW said...

Hello Cathy, hope Kirsty gets better soon. Have a wonderful Christmas and well deserved break down the coast. Thanks for sharing the beautiful pictures - your hydranger's are just divine!

The Feathered Nest said...

As always, I love seeing photos of your studio and where all the "magic" happens! Your taste is so elegant and sweet ~ I do hope you have a wonderful holiday. xxoo, Dawn

Debbie said...

Hi Cathy,sorry to hear your daughter has been unwell hope she picks up soon ready for your trip.My daughter is so looking forward to her christmas on the beach which will be so so different from what she is used to, as we will be snuggled up by a roaring log fire here at home (i miss her so much).
Once again thankyou for sharing your wonderful pictures,i have lots of hydrangers im my garden in summertime but mine are all pinks
Debbie x

Alison Gibbs said...

Cathy what lovely photos of your studio.
Hope Kristy is soon feeling better. There are so many 'bugs' going around right now. What a pretty colour the hydrangea is.
Alison

Alicia ~ Time Worn Style said...

Have a wonderful Christmas Cathy and thanks for a wonderful blog to read!!
alicia ~ time worn style

Jacky said...

Cathy what a lovely blog, love your studio, have a lovely Christmas from Australlia. I have saved your blog to my favourites so will catch up with you again in the new year

My little footprints said...

Hi!
Thanks for sharing your lovely photoes! It is beatiful!
Wish you a lovely week!
Hugs from Beth

sannukka said...

Helou!
You have so beautiful blog...lovely!
Merry Christmas time to you :)