Wednesday, 19 May 2010

A little bit of me






Like all the other busy woman of the world....Lately I am struggling to stay organised....and I must say I am not enjoying it... I am really a home body, not a neat freak by any means but I like to have a little order in my life...so once again I have changed my little studio room around...I have moved my desk back to where I used to have my big work bench and I must say I am liking it there better... I really thought about painting my old green chair chalk board paint but at this it is staying green....I love having fresh flowers in my room and these photos are of my mother's day flowers my family gave me....
Give thanks for what you are now, and keep fighting for what you want to be tomorrow. ~Fernanda Miramontes-Landeros

Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time. ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn

Have a heart that never hardens, a temper that never tires, a touch that never hurts. ~Charles Dickens

Have a great week xxxxx


12 comments:

Julie@beingRUBY said...

Beautiful Cathy
I love your little green chair.. beautiful colour.. and the way you have hung those frames from the peg rail!! so sweet!!! and a great idea... Enjoy your week!! xx Julie

Shaz said...

Hi there dear Cathy, thank you for visiting. Yes, good old white - never fails to look fabulous, does it. Hope the shop is doing really well and that you are enjoying it.

A-M said...

Oh I'm the same Cathy. Very distressing living amongst boxes again. I love to be organised and have everything in it's place. Love your new studio look. Your photos always have that real serene feel about them... sigh! A-M xx

Anci said...

Hi,
I love both the quotes and your gorgeous room ! A lot of inspiration there.

Have a really nice week

xo
Anci

Alison Gibbs said...

Cathy your studio looks so sweet and has such a calming feel to it.
Life sometimes just gets way too hectic.

The Vintage Rose said...

Hi Cathy, dont worry you will soon find that balance it just takes a bit of time...running a business and juggling a home and family is not an easy feat but with time it does come a little easier. Your last lot of charms were charming....he he. And yea they too are selling well. Talk soon Amandaxxxxx

paige said...

i always love peeks into your beautiful world
i feel like i'm right in there with you!
xo

Jacqueline said...

Dear Cathy,
Your studio room is delightful. I am a great advocate of the whites and off- whites but, I do love to see a little colour, and your chair is perfect. ....and, I love the group of pictures.
You have also got some beautiful photographs of your Mother's Day flowers. XXXX

Petit Coterie said...

I love your design style! The white is so calming and the green chair just finishes it off with just a small burst of color.
xx, Michelle

Alicia ~ Time Worn Style said...

i do love your chair in all its green glory! Your work space looks beautiful, if you are anything like me you would spend all your time trying to get organised! One day I might just get there :0)
alicia

vosges paris said...

I recently made a work space and I am really enjoying the organized atmosphere in it, I totally know what you mean ;)

FrenchGardenHouse said...

Pretty much, the story of my life.:) The busier we get, the harder it is to stay organized, isn't it? Beautiful images, beautiful friend. xoxo and more hugs, Lidy