Sunday, 5 June 2011

Blessings








Sometimes I feel just so lucky to be in the presence of some of the most talented and beautiful people. When considering what I wanted for my new on-line shop my dear friend Sara from Sadie Olive was top of my list so I emailed her and as always she was so gorgeous and generous with her time and printed off 6 of her prettiest photos for a new range of postcards just for me... I will be selling them in packs of 5 for $12 + postage. I am also working on a beautiful range of charms using some of Sara's lovely images which I am so excited about and will be released soon I hope... Sara inspires me with her beautiful eye for detail, her love of her family and friends and doing what she loves..... I hope all her dreams come true :)
May flowers always line your path and sunshine light your day.
May songbirds serenade you every step along the way.
May a rainbow run beside you in a sky that's always blue.
And may happiness fill your heart each day your whole life through.
~Irish Blessing

3 comments:

Casey said...

Loved your post dear friend and can't wait to purchase the postcards and some new charms. If there is a waiting list add me to it!! You know how much I love your "beautys"!! I can't wait!!! Hurry...Hurry!! Of course there is no preasure really! Just loads of excitement on my end!!

Sally
xxxxxxx

Sea Angels said...

They are so lovely, it is always nice to have inspiring images to lighten the day xxx
Hugs Lynn xxx

paige said...

they're so sweet!
i especially love the little linen dresses...

love you friend
xoxo