Wednesday, 21 March 2012

Wishing and hoping ......... and thinking and playing....

Each day is a precious gift...
take time to unwrap each and every day......
I have really tried to live like this lately....Enjoying every moment with my family, adoring the simple joys of being a stay at home mum... Re-thinking my business...organising myself...creating, playing with my new camera and doing a couple of courses in art and soon a small business course... Spending time with my dearest friends, who inspire me and make my heart sing....and as this song resonates in my head.... I always try to live my life like this...
in the end only kindness matters - Jewel


5 comments:

WendyW said...

oh Cathy, that's beautiful ... Enjoy your life surrounded by your beautiful family and dearest friends and doing all the creative things you love :-)

FrenchGardenHouse said...

Such a gorgeous and wonderful post and thought, sweet friend! When it all comes down to the most important essence, THAT IS what matters most. xoxo love to you,
Lidy

Anci said...

I love what you write ! Maybe I'm at that age when you can see what it's really important. To be with the ones you love, doing things that make you happy.

And the picture is wonderful !

XO
Anci

Modern Country said...

Dear Cathy,

It is a good motto to live by. Life goes so quickly by, and I watch many people that are not taking the time to stop and really enjoy life as it is. We do not know how long we have here, nor how long we have each other. So each moment is hugely valuable..To me it is !

Wish you a wonderful birthday celebration, hope you have a wonderful day. So from me here in little Norway, far far Away: Happy Birthday Cathy!

In a friendly way ~ Aina

chrisartist said...

Hi Cathy
I'm so happy to find your blog.
I own several of your beautiful charms on a necklace which I treasure and think of Paris each time I put it on.
Thank you for your work
Chris