Saturday, 12 January 2013

A New Year and new beginnings .....


a perfect day 12.12.12.
 
Casuarina in northern NSW's .....my happy place...

my new studio coming together....

Well can you believe it is already a month today since my hazel eyed girls wedding....In some ways it feel like months ago and in other ways it feels like yesterday.... They survived the cyclone in Fiji to have a lovely honeymoon and back home to spend 6 days with us at the coast...The coast is definitely my happy place and  I even read 2 novels while away...This last week has been filled with a renovation of my hazel eyed girls old room into my studio.... I think it will be really lovely but I need to be in it for awhile before it feels like mine...My hazel eyed boys last year of school starts on the 29th of January so I am made crazy trying to save for a big trip at the end the year.... but you will hear more about that as the year goes on....  I always have a word to start my year and last year it was Happiness....this year it is HOPE.... 

Those who have heart have hope.
Those who have hope have everything...

Please visit me at facebook
and also visit my new STORE



3 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

HOPE a wonderful word to start the year.

Julie@beingRUBY said...

Happy new year dear Cathy
My word would be hope also. One has nothing if not hope

Ciao ciao xxx julie

Anci said...

It will be a lovely room and I'm glad to see all the photos from the wedding ! Thank you :)

XO
Anci