Monday, 11 February 2013

Find Joy in the Ordinary ....

It is funny you know how much a part of my life blogging has been for nearly 6 years now.... I just had a lovely comment on one of my older posts from a sweet lady that had just found me for the first time....but I also have friends that have been with me since the start... What you see in the pages of my blog is me, I live my life with a very open heart and I love small details....I found a beautiful saying on pinterest yesterday ...Find Joy in the Ordinary.... so today I am going to share something extremely special with you all...I thought this was fitting as you see we are just an ordinary family but on the 12.12.12.... something extremely magical happened..... I think this will make you laugh and cry but I am sure for a moment it will bring you joy...That is what I always want for you all ...now click on a perfect day!!!!!

6 comments:

layers of memory said...

Cathy what a beautiful video of the wedding..... full of love and laughter and the moments that take your breath away, i loved how the day was about ordinary people having an extraordinary day where the importance of family and friends was the magic and the beauty.....it is the memories of days like this that show us the true meaning of living.....

HE FOLLOWED THE SUN AND SHE FOLLOWED THE STARS AND IN DREAMS THEY LISTENED CLOSELY FOR THE BEGINNING OF ALL THINGS FOR THAT WAS WHERE THEY KNEW THEY WOULD FIND EACH OTHER......

vicki archer said...

Beautiful Cathy.... and a magical day for all of you... and how evident is every little detail that you so lovingly made... Thank you for 'inviting' us to share your joy... xv

Anci said...

Thank you !! Thank you for showing us this. I think that I love each and every photo. And I can feel the love in the photos ! And thank you also for some ideas for my party :)

Have a fantastic day !

XO
Anci

WendyW said...

Yes, it did make me laugh and cry ... what a beautiful love story ... Thank you so much, Cathy for sharing your life so openly with us ... so glad I found you all those years ago .. You have one beautiful family and must be so proud of them. The wedding photography by Matt and Katie is so awesome ... congratulations to them for capturing such beautiful images and I must say you looked spectacular in RED!! Best Wishes to Kirstie and Dave for their future life together xxx

Debbie said...

Thank you Cathy for sharing this ,it was so lovely to share a peep of what looks to have been a truly magical day .........our daughter is getting married in the spring next year so we have a wonderful year of planning ahead and i am soooooo excited.
Sending best wishes for the beautiful couple as they begin their journey as man and wife
Hugs Debbie xx

Carissa Westman said...

So so Beautiful!! Have been following your blog for a while, but this is the first time I have commented. What a truly Gorgeous Family you have Cathy! Such a magical day! Thank you for sharing x